Saisissez jusqu'à 100 URL (chaque URL doit figurer sur une ligne distincte)
If you own and maintain one or more websites, you'll need to test your sites ' server status periodically. Or you might be an internet user and have some problems connecting to your favourite websites. Also, in this case, you should go and check the status of these websites or the website you don't link to.
If you are the owner of the website and you find out that your website is down, you can contact the hosting service provider to find out what is wrong. If you're an Internet user and you're not reacting to a favourite website it's not much you can do. All you can do is continue to visit the site and hope that it will become operational.
Even though all hosting service providers often try their best to keep their services up 24/7, they often face problems. If the power goes down and they have no backup power provider, such as generators, etc., then the websites they host will be down. If one of the servers goes down the websites will go down again. If a switch or router fails, then the sites are down. There are so many technical difficulties to be faced by telecommunications companies.
Now, these are issues that can occur at the end of the hosting service provider, but there may also be other problems at the end of the user. If your Internet service provider faces any issues, they will not be able to connect you to the internet. The problem could be very straightforward; your Internet connection is down.
As a webmaster or SEO, the server status of your websites should be checked regularly. The last thing you want is to have a web user telling you your site is down. You should go to seotoolls.com to do this search, and find the' Search Server Status ' icon, and run the test. Or you can copy/paste seotoolls.com/check-server-status in the browser's address bar and execute. This handy and efficient tool enables you to check the status of a hundred websites on the server.
In the text area that is displayed enter one URL per line. Once you have entered the URLs up to a hundred which can be just one or any number. Click the' Preview Now' button. The test runs, and the results are shown. Possible status codes that will appear against each domain name you have entered.
• 200 OK it's perfect. That means your server will return content for the URL you requested.
• 301 Relocated Permanently means the requested URL has been permanently relocated and any further questions should be forwarded to the new location.
• 302 Find indicates a temporary redirection to the server has been finding. For the next time, this URL should be used again, because it is only temporary.
• 307 Temporary Redirect is identical to a 302 because it is a temporary redirect and the next time the same URL should be used.
• 400 Bad Request simply means the server hasn't grasped what you wanted.
• 401 Unauthorized means that your server will not allow access to the content without authorization 403 Prohibited implies that the server will not display the content;
• 404 Not Found is a May, frustrating mistake and may even be what you're searching for with this Status-Server tool. This error code lets you know that you have not found the file you were looking for. Search engines need a 404 to know which and which URLs are legitimate.
• 410 Gone equals 404. It lets you know that the URL you were looking for existed but has disappeared.
• Another annoyance that must be presented to your web host or system administrator is 500 Internal Server Error. It means there is something wrong with the server.
You will be able to identify the reason for it being operational or down from the error code that is displayed on a URL. If your website is down due to any of the above mistakes, you'll need to figure it out using your site.
Copyright © 2023 SEO Tools®. All rights reserved.